– Club/course name, address and contact information
– Brief description of the course with a copy of the scorecard (with photos).
– Available facilities like a driving range, practice green, pro shop, tea houses, restaurants, showers, etc.
– If the club is open to the public or private but special arrangements to play can be made, etc.
– Green and caddy’s fees, golf clubs and cart rentals, etc.
– Location map and how to get to the club/course.
– Nearest accommodations, tourist attractions, shopping, etc.
The Golf Guide also provides information for the following:
- Driving Ranges
- Golf Associations in the Philippines
- Golf Events, Tips, etc.
- Golf Guide (Websites) for Other Countries
- Golf Schools
- Health Tips
- Online Golf Packages Booking Sites
- Philippine Hotels/Resorts with Golf Packages
- Pro Shops
- Travel Guide
- Websites for Free Golf Lessons & Tips
GGP will entertain requests for additional information and provide responses on a “best effort” basis. We are not equipped to handle bookings for tee-time and hotel reservations. These will be referred to associates engaged in providing these services.
Some details may not be up-to-date as some golf clubs and establishments do not usually inform us about changes made.
Suggestions to improve the guide will be greatly appreciated.
Paul R. Ligones