Barangay Balaytigue, Nasugbu, Batangas
Tel. Nos: (63-2) 843-8700, 584-4405
Fax Nos: (63-2) 844-4700
A nine-hole executive golf course. Short distance course with rolling terrain and water hazards, big greens with narrow fairways, trees, fairway sand traps. Tifdwarf grass for the greens and seashore paspalum for roughs and fairways. Terrific mountains and sea views. Designed by Nelson-Haworth with a course rating of 58 and a slope rating of 113.
Practice putting green, tee houses on the fairways, clubhouse, pro shop, restaurant, bar, showers/lockers (male/ female), function room (for awarding ceremonies).
Open to members and endorsed guests. Reservations are recommended but not required and can be done over the phone.
OPTION 1 – From Manila via the newly opened Ternate – Nasugbu Highway:
- Make your way to Roxas Boulevard in Parañaque and head south taking the Manila – Cavite Expressway (Coastal Road) and continue on to the Centennial Road in Kawit.
- Stay on Centennial Road to Antero Soriano Highway to Governor’s Drive until you reach Ternate.
- Keep following Governor’s Drive until you see the left turn to the Ternate – Nasugbu Highway.
- Take the Ternate – Nasugbu Highway as it winds up Mt. Palay-Palay and follow the signs, passing through Kaybiang Tunnel, and skirt the mountainside overlooking the West Philippine Sea.
- Stay on the highway taking you through Barangays Looc, Calayo, and Balaytigue where you turn right to reach the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego.
OPTION 2 – From Manila via South Luzon Expressway to Tagaytay:
- Head south on South Luzon Expressway and exit at Sta. Rosa.
- Continue on Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Road and turn right at Tagaytay – Calamba Road and cross the Tagaytay rotunda junction.
- Stay on the Tagaytay – Nasugbu Highway until you reach Brgy. Palico and turn right on the Palico – Nasugbu Highway.
- Turn right on J. P. Laurel St. and pass through Nasugbu town proper.
- Stay on the road until it becomes Nasugbu – Ternate Highway, heading northbound until you reach the entrance of Brgy. Balaytigue on the left.
- Turn left on Brgy. Balaytigue and follow the road to reach the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego.
The Club has facilities for overnight accommodations. Reservations Office: (63-2) 843-8700/ 887-6616.
Munting Buhangin Beach and Natipuan Beach.
If any information is incorrect, please contact us.