Pardo Hills, Pardo 6000, Cebu City, Cebu
Tels.: (63-32) 263-5533 to 35 – Trunkline,
(63-32) 263-5538 PLDT Landline, (63-32) 316-9960 – Globe Landline
CP: (63-917) 323-0671
At 500 feet above sea level, golfers will enjoy the breathtaking view of Mactan, Bohol and the bay. Rolling terrain, narrow fairways, strong winds and the water hazards will challenge the golfers. The 5,864 yards, par 72, 18 hole course was designed by Gary Player. The course rating is 69.4 with a slope rating of 126. Soft spikes required.
Clubhouse has a pro shop, golfers lounge, bar, family restaurant, bowling café, ballroom, boardroom & fine dining, male & female locker rooms and other sports facilities. There are also 2 tee kiosks in the fairways.
Private club but a tourist program is available subject to prior arrangements. Reservations required on weekends and holidays.
- First come, first served basis only.
- Unaccompanied guests/tourists can tee-off from 7:00AM-11:30AM only. Club Management has the discretion to allow tourist to tee off after 11:30AM.
- Players should be in proper golf attire.
- For Weekends or Holidays: TWOSOME is allowed to tee-off starting at 1:00PM. SINGLE PLAY is allowed to tee-off starting at 2:30PM. FIVESOME is not permitted.
- Galleries are not permitted inside the golf course.
Cebu is just 1 hr. & 15 minutes from Manila via domestic airlines. Taxi or private transportation from the airport and city proper to the golf club.
Cebu City Marriott Hotel, Cebu Midtown Hotel, Crimson Resort & Spa, Hilton Cebu Resort & Spa, Marco Polo Plaza, Plantation Bay Resort & Spa, Shangri-la’s Mactan Island Resort, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel, etc.
Basilica de Santo Niño, Casa Gorordo Museum, Fort San Pedro, Guitar Making Factory, Heritage of Cebu Monument, Mactan Island, Magellan’s Cross, Pagcor – Cebu, Olango Island and Taoist Temple.
If any information is incorrect, please contact us.